Leveraging our years of experience and best practices, we tailor our offerings to suit the needs of our clients.
Keep the focus on your business strategy and count on Stefanini as a partner for IT infrastructure services.
Stefanini’s Infrastructure Outsourcing services are based on ITIL best practices. We deliver complete solutions in service desk management, security administration, desktop services, network management and more.
We work hard up front to clearly understand your needs and priorities, and then custom tailor a solution. Our IT Infrastructure Outsourcing services are divided into four categories:
The service desk is the heart of effective IT service management and a key pillar of Stefanini’s business. We deliver high-quality service desk support around the clock and around the world. At the forefront of innovation, our multilingual, multi-location, multichannel approach means that your workforce is supported in the right language, from the right location, at the right time with the right tools and technology.
Our team understands that every minute of downtime impacts your business productivity. Each step in our service desk process is designed to address end-user issues quickly and to put steps in place to prevent incidents from occurring again. We follow ITIL best practices to help your customers move beyond reactive incident management into request, problem, configuration and change management processes that drive higher levels of IT service management performance while reducing costs.
Stefanini delivers world-class IT support 24x7x365 by integrating people, processes and technology into a multilingual, scalable, agile, global IT service desk support solution, based on ITIL best practices.
Rely on Stefanini’s seasoned professionals to manage your on-site IT support needs. We’ll provide the direct in-person deskside service that users and systems sometimes require, with an eye on process improvement, proactive incident reduction, and increased remote resolution.
Stefanini is the right choice for deskside services:
- On-site IT support service for end users, desktop PC hardware, software, and networking assets
- Advanced troubleshooting and warranty support
- A focus on process improvement, problem avoidance, and increased remote resolution
Stefanini delivers the results you need:
- Improve service response and resolution with ITIL-based processes and Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodologies
- On-site support integrated with Stefanini’s global, multilingual service desk for a seamless support experience
- Reduce costs
Technology is our business, and we have invested heavily to ensure that we attract and retain the best trained IT professionals around the globe. As a result, we are able to keep up with fast evolving technologies and deliver the very best to our clients.
You can count on our Data Center operational intelligence team, who maintain a high level of professional knowledge to perform network and server monitoring as well as administration.
Data Center Capabilities
Flexible and Diverse Staffing Capabilities
- Supplemental staffing for large scale deployments and hardware
- Refresh projects
- Regional deployment of technicians for remote users
Technical Assistance from Subject Matter Experts
- Network optimization
- SQL Clustering
- CheckPoint – Firewall Security
- Configuration Manager –automated deployments
- ArcServe backup/restore
- Remote technician dispatching
- Security – Intrusion detection, log file auditing, best practices
- Password self-service
Shared Services Center
Stefanini meets the most diverse client demands out of our Shared Services Center, which provides both the services of a Service Desk and Data Center to our clients who do not have the need to have a dedicated team.
Therefore, we can swiftly meet the needs of specific services with a great value and benefit to our clients.
Advantages and Benefits
• Improve your service
• Significantly reduce costs
• Consolidate all your issues in one place
• Gain speed in problem resolutions
• Gain time to focus on your core business
• Utilize solutions tailored to your needs
• Get tools to support you
• Refine and maintain your knowledge base
• Utilize highly knowledgeable staff
• Keep pace with the fast evolving technologies
Your message was sent successfully.